Enjoy the summer of your dreams in one of the soon to be completed villas, contemporary in style with infinity pools and wonderful views of the sea, walking distance to the beach and restaurants in La Herradura.
These villas are part of the exclusive collection of 32 unique and contemporary villas in La Herradura, in Punta de la Mona. Each villa has been carefully designed to enjoy the magnificent views of the bay of La Herradura, the idyllic sunsets and the mountains. Each villa has been designed to enjoy the wonderful climate that the Costa Tropical offers us throughout the year. The large windows fill the rooms with light and communicate the interior with the large terraces and infinity pools. The terraces are spacious, perfect to enjoy with your family and friends. The villas are comfortable and functional and, above all, respectful of the environment. The energy rating is excellent, which translates into great energy savings.
The design of each villa is different, which gives the whole a further degree of exclusivity. If you buy now you have the possibility to choose the design and configuration that you like the most. If you choose a villa that has not yet been built, you have the possibility to personalize your home. We have villas with between three and six bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. Prices start from €845,000. The first phase has sold quickly.
The villas are located in a quiet area with stunning views of the beautiful bay of La Herradura, famous for its natural beauty, sunsets and relaxed lifestyle that everyone falls in love with. The villas are located a very short distance from the beach and restaurants and only 55 minutes from Malaga airport and 75 minutes from the Sierra Nevada ski resort. The famous marina of Marina del Este is a few minutes away and the charming town of Nerja is only 25 minutes away. What makes the Valdemar Urbanization the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility, the amazing views of the sea, nature, and the relaxed lifestyle of La Herradura while still having easy access to key destinations.
• Contemporary design with porcelain cladding on the facade.
• Three to six large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, fitted wardrobes and wonderful sea views.
• Spacious living area with large windows that lead directly to the terraces and infinity pool
• Luxurious kitchen equipped with high-end, low-consumption appliances.
• Exquisite finishes with handcrafted wooden doors, Porcelanosa tiles and high-quality windows with automatic shutters.
• Elegant bathrooms, fully equipped with furniture and glass partitions.
• Guest toilet conveniently located next to the pool terrace
• Terrace and infinity pool with built-in steps and LED lighting
• Special exterior lighting to highlight the unique architecture and create a wonderful atmosphere.
• Central air conditioning with hot and cold
• Energy efficiency with solar panels to cover most of the energy requirements and an aerothermal system for domestic hot water.
• Home automation and video intercom
• Garage for several cars with automatic garage door (most of the villas)
• Elevators (in some villas)
• Practical pantry, laundry room and storage rooms (most of the villas)
• Gardens (some villas)